10 principles of wise and carefree people in life
“Do you want to live in peace? Do not do well if you have not been asked. “
Wisdom is difficult to define because it includes many aspects. It is not a single characteristic, but a set of qualities that refer to the way people see the world and interact with it. But it can be demonstrated in many ways, but it has a central theme: good character.
All sages have good character. The principles of the wise man:
1. Do you want to live in peace? Do not do well if you have not been asked. Otherwise, you will become a savior and you will fall into the trap of the triangle of fate (pursuer — savior — sacrifice).
2. Life has three components: change, choices, and principles.
3. Live according to your imagination, but not according to the history of your life.4. The feeling of guilt disconnects your brain.
5. Life is composed of 10% of what happens to us and 90% of our attitude towards it.
6. What the wise man does at the beginning, the fool does at the end.
7. Our life is always useful for others. It serves as either an example or a warning.
8. The better the present, the less we think about the past.
9. No one lives twice. But many do not live a single time.
10. Life is an ocean. It’s pretty hard to swim through the storm. The weak get to the bottom, it’s quieter there.